UK requires a lot of nurses to work in NHS hospitals.
We work with health related recruitment companies in UK to place nurses from India to work in UK hospitals.
Nurse Requirements to work in UK
• Current nursing registration with a nursing body in India or any other country.
• Practiced as a clinical nurse for a minimum of 6 months
• Evidence of practical nursing experience within the last 2-3 years.
• Adult nursing experience only (no neonatal or midwife experience accepted on the Health Education England program)
• Each candidate has to provide her nursing qualifications, passport, birth certificate, IELTS or OET qualification.
• IELTS requirement – Listening 7, Speaking 7, Speaking 7, Writing 6.5 (Academic module) or OET all grade B’s.
We provide IELTS / OET preparation class at Olive for nurses.
Some of the Recruiting Hospitals via the HEE Program – (More UK NHS Hospitals to be assigned the HEE program)
• St Helen’s and Knowsley Morecambe Harrogate Torbay Blackpool
• East Lancashire Swindon Portsmouth East Lancashire Care –
• LancashireTeaching Trust Wigan Writhington & Leigh Worcestershire
Successful Nurses will be offered either Band 3 salary £18,813 or Band 4 £21,089 salary whilst they are OSCE training.
On successful completion of OSCE training the nurse will be paid a Band 5 salary £24,214, each year.
A UK band 5 nurse will earn £28,000 per year on average when working a standard shift pattern.
Nurse invests for this process
IELTS – Rs,13,250/-
CBT – £90 (Test of competence)
NMC Application £140 / NMC Registration Fee – £153
OSCE 2nd attempt exam – trust pay – recouped via salary over 12 months £376
OSCE 3rd attempt exam – trust pay – recouped via salary over 12 months £376
UK Hospital / Trust pays for the nurse
Certificate of sponsor
POEA costs (if required)
Immigration skills charge
Health Surcharge Fee’s
3 months accommodation – local to hospital
OSCE training – 5 – 8 weeks
OSCE 1st attempt exam
OSCE travel and hotel costs for 1st exam
Loan of money on arrival if required – recouped from salary over 12 months