Sejong University is located at Seoul, South Korea.
Sejong University offers Undergraduate degree courses, Postgraduate degree courses and Phd research courses.
College of Liberal Arts
College of Social Science
College of Business Administration
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management
College of Life Sciences
College of Electronics and Information Engineering
College of Engineering
College of Arts & Physical Education
An applicant for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited college or university.
All applicants to The Graduate School must pass an interview administered by Sejong University in their prospective field of study.
IELTS or proof of good English is mandatory to apply to Sejong University
5.0 in each module is required to apply for the Undergraduate program.
5.5 in each module is required to apply for the Postgraduate program
Fees indications at Sejong University:
– Application fees – USD$ 100 for Graduate and USD$ 150 for Bachelors course
– Masters in Engineering – USD$ 6512
– Bachelors in Engineering – USD$ 5090
– Projected living expenses – USD$ 7800
– Insurance per annum – USD$ 140
– Graduate students with outstanding academic records are eligible for scholarships ranging between 40% to 70% of the tuitions fees.
Sejong University is happy to accept University transfers at the Undergraduate course levels.
Sejong University conducts 2 weeks Summer courses for school children.
Sejong University offers admissions for Phd courses with 100% scholarships.
|Ms.Swetha Premkumar. Started with Korean Language classes at Sejong University. Now pursuing her Bachelors in Fashion Design|