UK requires a lot of nurses to work in NHS hospitals, UK.
We work with health related recruitment companies in UK to assist nurses from India to work in UK.
Requirements – Skills, abilities and experience:
- Current registration with a nursing body in India or any other country
- Practiced as a clinical nurse for a minimum of 6 months
- Evidence of practical nursing experience within the last 2-3 years.
- Adult nursing experience only (no neonatal or midwife experience accepted on the Health Education England program)
- Each candidate has to provide her nursing qualifications, passport, birth certificate, IELTS or OET qualification, experience.
How we will Support the Nursing candidates in this process?
- Application form filling assistance
- IELTS / OET preparation classes given in Chennai and through Skype (online) – 1month to 6 months classes
- Mock interview’s in NHS standard will be provided to each candidate
- Each successful candidate at interview with a UK NHS Hospital will receive an official offer letter via the recruiting Hospital.
- Our principal consultant in UK will provide online support to prepare for NMC CBT exam.
- UK NHS Hospital will provide successful candidates with a Tier 2 visa sponsor for 3 years
- Our principal consultant will process and pay for the visa fees.
- Flights to the UK organized and arranged for the candidate – UK Hospital will pay for the same.
- Resume & IELTS or OET qualification received by Olive and the same is forwarded to the Principal consultant in UK.
- IELTS requirement – Listening 7, Speaking 7, Speaking 7, Writing 6.5 (Academic module) or OET all grade B’s.
- Reviewing the resume against the HEE recruitment criteria.
- Application form filled and submitted.
- Skype induction call arranged with candidate to discuss the whole process – Queries will be clarified.
- Our principal consultant in UK will review and approve application and submit to HEE
- Health Education England will then confirm if the candidate meets all the criteria’s to work in an hospital
- Placement Interview arranged for candidate by our Principal consultant in UK
- Mock interview conducted by our principal’s office through Skype or phone.
- Candidate is provided with an official offer of employment letter via the recruiting hospital in UK
- Our principal’s will provide NMC CBT training online once the candidate has successfully passed their interview with the recruiting hospital- (Test of competence)
- Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship for visa to UK will be provided by the recruiting hospital
- VISA application / POEA payments arranged by our principal consultants for the candidate.
- Flight to the UK arranged via our principal and UK NHS Hospital
Some of the Recruiting Hospitals via the HEE Program – (More UK NHS Hospitals to be assigned the HEE program)
- St Helen’s and Knowsley – Morecambe – Harrogate – Torbay – Blackpool
- East Lancashire – Swindon – Portsmouth – East Lancashire Care –
- LancashireTeaching Trust – Wigan Writhington & Leigh – Worcestershire
Successful candidates at interview will be offered either Band 3 salary £18,813 or Band 4 £21,089 salary whilst they are OSCE training.
Successful completion of OSCE training the candidate will be paid a Band 5 salary £24,214, each year the candidate is employed they a given a pay rise (they move up the spinal points of the salary grade).
Each UK nurse is also paid an unsocial working allowance once they are working past 7:00pm or weekend working, on average a UK band 5 nurse will earn £28,000 per year on average when working a standard shift pattern.
IELTS – £155
CBT – £90 (Test of competence)
NMC Application £140 / NMC Registration Fee – £153
OSCE 2nd attempt exam – trust pay – recouped via salary over 12 months £376
OSCE 3rd attempt exam – trust pay – recouped via salary over 12 months £376
UK Hospital / Trust pays
Certificate of sponsor
POEA costs (if required)
Immigration skills charge
Health Surcharge Fee’s
3 months accommodation – local to hospital
OSCE training – 5 – 8 weeks
OSCE 1st attempt exam
OSCE travel and hotel costs for 1st exam
Loan of money on arrival if required – recouped from salary over 12 months
Comments or questions are welcome.