New Zealand Immigration
New Zealand is open to receive Immigrants each year.
We have been providing assistance for candidates who wish to Immigrate to New Zealand, since 1995.
We have sent several individuals and families to settle and work in New Zealand.
New Zealand Government issues the following long term visas:
– Skilled Migrant category resident visa
– Specific purpose work visa
– Post study work visa
– Silver Fern job search work visa
Some of the expectations by the New Zealand Immigration department in a Migrant are:
– Must want to live in New Zealand permanently.
– Must have skills that can contribute to New Zealand’s economic growth.
– Must have employment in an area in which New Zealand has a skills shortage.
– Must have enough skills, experience and qualifications.
– Must be 55 years or younger.
– Must have reasonably good English communication.
Who can apply for the New Zealand permanent resident visa?
– Anyone who scores over 160 points in the New Zealand points based system.
– Points are given for the following:
– Recognized Qualifications
– Qualifications in New Zealand, if any
– Skilled work experience
– Skilled work experience in New Zealand, if any
– Partners qualifications
Specific purpose work visa
- you can come to New Zealand for a specific purpose or event and you have skills and expertise that will benefit New Zealand. Examples of people who may be able to apply include business people on secondments, sports players, professional coaches, specialist installers or services, and nurses seeking occupational registration.
Post Study Work Visa for International students
- International students who complete their level 9 study in New Zealand, can obtain a 3 year Post study work in New Zealand.
- International students who complete their level 8 study in New Zealand, can obtain a 1 year Post study work in New Zealand.