CANADA – IMMIGRATION
Canada offers different options to apply for an Immigration visa. It varies from each individual, according to his professional experiences.
– Skilled worker visa to Quebec
– Invest into Canada
– Immigrate as a self employed applicant
– Family sponsorship visas
– Provincial Nomination
– Atlantic Immigration pilot program
– Caregiver visa
Each of the above options, have a clear set of requirement, to be eligible to apply for the Immigration visa.
Pre-assessment is required to confirm the eligibility of each applicant. Any person desiring to immigrate to Canada, can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for an eligibility assessment. We take about a day to confirm if the applicant is eligible to apply for Canadian Immigration or if they are not eligible to apply for their Immigration to Canada
Basic requirements to be eligible for an Immigration visa to Canada:
- Applicant must have at least one year diploma study, before launching to work. Qualifications from recognized institutions are safer.
- Applicant must have at least one year work experience, within the last 10 years. Work experience must have more than sufficient documents to authentic, genuine work experience. Offer letters, salary slips, salaries credited direct to the applicants bank, Form 16, income tax returns etc will help.
- Applicant must be above average in English – Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking (IELTS)
- It is good if the applicant has knowledge to communicate in French ( not essential, but helpful).
- The Canadian Immigration department wishes to see that the applicant has planned to funds to carry with them, once the visa is issued.
Advantages of using our professional services as Immigration Consultants:
- We have 22 years of experience, in guiding and assisting the applicants to obtain their Canadian Permanent Resident Visa.
- Pre-assessment ( only eligible applicants are taken for visa process)
- Pre-assessment (Non eligible applicants are advised not to apply for PR visa at this stage, but at a suitable time later. Applicants need not waste money or time, by receiving any visa refusals)
- Educational qualification assessment is done with the credential evaluation board
- If a trade applicant, then certificate of qualification is obtained for the applicant
- IELTS preparation classes are given to all our applicants (both Classroom / Online)
- Very good French tutors are introduced, if the applicant wishes to enhance French knowledge
- Guidance and assistance to obtain Jobs in Canada is given. We have had a few success stories, even while the applicants were still in India i.e. before they reached Canada.
- Resume preparation, cover letter preparation, reference letter formats, interview preparation given for each applicant.
- Provincial nomination obtained for eligible applicants
- Express entry visa application lodged.
- All documents are scrutinized and verified, when the invitation to apply has been sent by the Canadian Immigration department.
- Assistance provided to obtain the Police Clearance Certificate for each applicant.
- Assistance is provided to get the Medical certification from the Canadian panel doctors.
- Applicants are well prepared to face any interviews with the Visa officers at the Canadian high commission.
Once our applicant gets his / her visa, we provide after landing services, if required. This is an optional service for each applicant.
- Airport pick up from the port of landing.
- Arranging temporary accommodation to stay with family for 7 to 10 days.
- During this period, houses for rent are shown to the applicant. The applicant can choose their own accommodation to stay in Canada.
- Applicants are guided to open their bank account, apply for their social security, Insurance etc.
- Job search assistance is provided for the spouse and any other adult applicant.
- School admissions assistance is given for children.
- The applicant and their family are taken around the city, so that they become familiar with the location and know how to use the public transport system in the initial stages of life in Canada.
- Assistance is given to purchase cars, households for the house, provisions etc.
Phone: +91 044 2645 2017, 9840064273 , 9940035990, Email:email@example.comCHENNAI : 133 Medawakkam Tank Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.COIMBATORE : 126-S, Renissance Terrace, 4th floor,
Racecourse, Opp.Bishop Appasamy College, Coimbatore – 641008
BENGALURU : Mr.Paul Iswariah, 1845, 22nd A main road, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560 102.
KOTTAYAM : Ms. Reia Koshy, No.22, Middle Road, Baker Hill, Kottayam-686 001.
Enquire about Immigration to
Canada (Canada permanent resident visa)
|Phone: +91 044 2645 2017, 9840064273, 9940035990|
|Head office||133 Medawakkam Tank Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010.|
|Our associates:||Kottayam, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Andaman Island|
Myself and my family used the professional services of Olive Consultants around 8 years ago. We are now well settled in Toronto, Canada. We are happy to refer their services to any client. www.facebook.com/anitaramani26
It was at a time, when my family was going through some crisis, we approached Olive for Immigration. Their guidance was meticulous and we had a smooth run in our process. We arrived Canada 9 years ago and we are very well settled in Canada. www.facebook.com/susan.paul.5030
Myself and my wife are Social work qualified. We processed our Immigration application to Canada through Olive. We are happy to recommend their professional services.