We are in the services of Immigration visa consulting since 1995. So, in the last 25 years, We have helped several hundreds of individuals and families to Immigrate to Australia and settle well in Australia. In the early years, we have attended the training sessions held by the Australian High Commission, New Delhi
Some of the visas processed at our office are:
– Australia Visitor Visa : – allows you to visit Australia for a short period of time. Mostly used for tourism purposes or to visit friends and family, who live in Australia.
– Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in anywhere, as a permanent resident of Australia.
– Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)– This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government, to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. The applicants must live in the nominated State, atleast for a period of 2 years, in the first 3 years of their stay in Australia.
– Skilled Recognition Graduate visa (subclass 476) – This visa allows recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to work in Australia and gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in Australia.
– Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) – This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years.
– Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) – This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.
– Contributory aged parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884) – This visa lets older parents live in Australia for up to two years if they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
– Contributory parent (Temporary visa (subclass 173) – This visa lets parents live in Australia for up to two years if they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
– Contributory parent visa (subclass 143) – This visa lets parents live permanently in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.
– Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 / 100)– The Partner visas (subclasses 309 and 100) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia.
Basic eligibility to apply for Immigration visa’s
– Have basic Educational / Vocational qualifications
– Have at least 3 years of work experience
– Have good English communication ability
– Have sufficient funds to move into Australia
– Be genuine with your application and documents.
– Have good health.
– Have no criminal records in the last 5 years
The visa process takes between 2 months to 18 months, depending on the Visa sub class.
Enquire about Immigration to Australia
(Australia permanent resident visa)
| Benjamin Paul and Chris Angeline
We have known the Consultants of Olive Consultants since 2005. Our Immigration visa process to Australia took about nearly a year to complete. We received the visa for our family in January 2017. The documentation guidance and complete assistance by their Immigration team was very good. We were very comfortable to use their services. Myself and my family are very well settled in Australia
|TANUSHA AJITSARIA MANASINGKA
We appreciate Olive Consultants for their good service in processing my Australian spouse Permanent resident visa. It took about 7 months for me to get my Permanent visa. In the meantime, Olive helped me to get my visit visa to Australia, so that I could live with my husband Pranav Mansingka from the day of my marriage, till my Permanent resident visa was issued. We live Melbourne and are very well settled.
|SATYAN PILLAI and BINDU
I was a qualified and experienced Chef living in Chennai. I was 40 years, when we decided to Immigrate to Australia along with our 2 children. My English was not very strong. My heart is really thankful to the Olive team, who helped me to prepare for PTE test (nearly 4 months) to ensure, I score 79 + in each module. Their simple, transparent and step by step guidance, helped our family to get our PR visa to Australia. Today, all of us are well settled in Australia.
|ANU CHRISTINE MANUEL
Anu Christine obtained her Spouse Permanent resident visa and is happily settled in Western Australia along with her husband.
Olive Consultants are thorough and comprehensive in their work. The visa process was particularly difficult in my case since I was in America. Therefore, Ms. Lithia had to handle all the documentation remotely. In such a situation, communication through email is crucial and Ms. Lithia was prompt and clear with her responses. A pleasure working with Olive consultants and I would highly recommend working with them if you are considering a visa application to Australia.
|James Ignatius & Family
“Moving to Australia was one my greatest desire. Olive Consultants really helped me in achieving that. I can say, they exceeded my expectation rather meeting it."
Thank you so much and all the very best.
We appreciate Olive Consultants for their good service in processing my Australian spouse Permanent resident visa. It took about 7 months for me to get my visa. In the meantime, Olive helped me to get my visit visa to Australia, so that i could live with my husband Pranav Mansingka from the day of my marriage, till my Permanent resident visa was issued
|Ananthi Ramalingam, Partner Visa, Australia
Olive Consultants guided me throughout the visa process and explained me each and every step very clearly and politely. In the visa interview, they didn’t even raise a single query about my visa application which means your guidance was excellent and you provided a very good service. I would like to thank for your wonderful service. Thank you very much.
|Muthukumaran SivaSubramanian & Suriya Muthukumaran
Thank you so much for all your help with our 189 visa. You helped explain each stage of the process. You are very professional, thorough and easy going in day to day emails. The personal touch is a lot nicer than feeling you're talking to a machine.
I had been a patron of Olive Consultants for more than a year. It is my absolute pleasure to recommend them for Immigration, overseas education and Language enhancement services. If I have to describe them in a word, it would be “Honesty”.